our work includes housing, rehabilitation and urban scale projects, carried out through a global vision that considers economic viability and the environmental and social impact.
We understand architecture as a service to society, improving the living conditions of existing buildings and the quality of life of neighbors. We work to reduce the carbon footprint through energy efficient projects, and to promote non-discriminatory accessibility through projects to eliminate architectural barriers.
- Consulting and technical assistance to housing communities and individuals.
- Energy performance certificate, improvement of the building envelope and development of energy-efficient and renewable facilities
- Building inspection and technical and feasibility studies
- Management of public aids for refurbishment
We are committed to the architectural quality of domestic space, based on criteria of flexibility, spaciousness, ventilation and sunlight, as well as its contribution to the creation of inclusive communities. We prioritize the use of sustainable materials that reduce the carbon footprint, nearly zero-energy buildings and the promotion of new models of access to housing (coliving, cohousing, etc).
- Customized design and support throughout all phases, from conception to construction management.
- Construction of nearly zero-energy buildings, through active (renewable energies, insulation efficiency) and passive (bioclimatic strategies) measures.
- Development of projects with high technical criteria, including industrialized and prefabricated systems, and dry construction materials.
- Support for the development of new models of housing: coliving, cohousing.
Public space is the place where collective life is created. We develop urban-scale projects to promote social integration and reduce environmental impact. Based on a comprehensive diagnosis, we plan long-term strategies to address major local and global challenges and design specific solutions that contribute to improve the spatial, environmental and socioeconomic conditions of our neighborhoods.
- Development of comprehensive diagnoses, involving citizens, administrations and different stakeholders (social, economic, cultural, etc.) through participatory processes.
- Development of strategic plans for the transformation, regeneration and revitalization of neighborhoods, through the design of specific actions in the short, medium and long term.
- Design of public space from an integral perspective, transforming degraded or abandoned spaces and promoting healthy and natural environments.
- Design of urban tools and instruments to ensure the right to the city and to housing.
our projects combine our vision with the ambitions of each client, resulting from mutual confidence based on a constant and sincere dialogue.